quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2009

Silence and Star - Hadi Safaree


Silence and star, Hadi Safaree


My eyes will be rainy and rain the alley, in the nights full of silence and stars, where the children count the seconds and murmur the way moment by moment. I don't know how I can start again singing your most vernally smile and paint you as souvenir in frame of picture in corner of my hearts shell. My eyes will be rainy in alleys of the field moment by moment and say hello to the tiredest foot of Grand father, waiting for rain. Say hi to you, rainy. You, wearing gray cloth. You, face of kindness. Passing fast the way through north cool wind, murmuring God, blessing my rainy eyes, towards the red horizon of sun, you go and give the children waiting for food, my nights full of silence and stars.




Tank you Sababoy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário